Saturday, August 05, 2006

Here is a picture of my photographer for the day, Shantell. As you can tell, she's really shy and reserved! :) She wanted to borrow my camera after this picture and got some really great shots of the entire family. And, of course, wanted plenty taken of her as well.
This is Tate's newest strange face. I love it! She also does fishy lips now, but I couldn't get her to hold it long enough for a picture. Why are babies so cute in their swimming suits? If only life were that easy for us grown up girls...
Here is Tatum watching fireworks in the backyard. You can tell how much sun she got that day by her pink little cheeks. I had put her in her pajamas before they started since she fell asleep on the 4th. This year, no such luck - she was wide awake...with lots of ooooo'ing and ahhhhh'ing.
The diva herself the morning after. She LOVES sunglasses - any she can get her hands on. I loved this pose because it is so Tatum.


2 comments:
Okay, the sunglasses/poser one is my favorite! She would fit right in here in Southeren California...Hollywood, baby!
Mom
I love the fishy lips...it just makes you wanna pin them down and give them a good smacker! Looks like fun, can't wait to see pictures when then new one comes!
Post a Comment