Wednesday, August 30, 2006
This post is strictly for the enjoyment of my brothers, Steve and Jeff. I apologize to those of you that don't remember the reference I am about to make!
This morning, as I was changing Tatum's diaper I had a major flashback of watching the movie "Labyrinth" as kids and had to laugh out loud. Something about Tate's pajamas and messy bed head hair reminded me of the baby from the movie. Here are pictures to show you what I mean. It's not an exact match, but I still found it pretty amusing. (Ignore the fact that Tate is a girl and the missing baby, Toby, is a boy). Am I officially a nerd now?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
"Dance magic, dance, magic dance..."
HAHA! It's comments like that one that make me miss you SO MUCH! *mwah*
that is so funny! I can't even remember that movie even though I've watched it a billion times!
Post a Comment