Ego,She's so cute! I love the chubby cheeks! Give her kisses from me!
I miss her and Tatum and you and Beau, too!Mamaw
i love the pic of her screaming with Beau and the binkie in his mouth. i hope you are doing well and getting some sleep~i just bet you are glad to have her out with this heat!
What a chub-a-lub! She's adorable. I think she looks like you. How is life with two? Hope you're hangin' in there. Love ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ego,
She's so cute! I love the chubby cheeks! Give her kisses from me!
I miss her and Tatum and you and Beau, too!
Mamaw
i love the pic of her screaming with Beau and the binkie in his mouth. i hope you are doing well and getting some sleep~i just bet you are glad to have her out with this heat!
What a chub-a-lub! She's adorable. I think she looks like you. How is life with two? Hope you're hangin' in there. Love ya!
Post a Comment