Monday, November 23, 2009

{today, 2007}



I know it sounds weird, but some of my favorite pictures of Hayden involve her crying.  Not that I like to see her cry, but that kid can make a face! 

This is one of my favorites.  Karen, Shanna and I had taken the kids to Copperton Park to try our hand at some fall photos.  Most of the kids cooperated, but Hayden was having none of it. 

Today, two years ago she was a camera-shy, brown eyed, snuggly, mama's girl with a head full of hair and ambitions to do everything her big sister could.

Today, right now she is the silliest, kindest, sassiest, funnest, prettiest little 3-year-old I know.  And for the record, she still has a head full of fabulous hair {and the worlds most amazing bed-head} and ambitions to do everything her big sister can.  She's just a little better at it now.

She grew up way too fast.
{we love you Haydes!}

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so dang cute. Love the picture!

Mindi said...

That is so sweet! One of my mom's favorite of my baby brother is of him crying too!

Unknown said...

hi,

i love your blog and photography.

i'm looking forward to getting to know you; am a cjane community leader so i wanted to say hi, and happy thanksgiving!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin