Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{our family, 2009}



Thanks again, Lindsay - you are awesome!
{thanks also, for letting me play with all the photos in PS.  I'm having way too much fun!}

Time to get Christmas cards started...

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! I love it! SO cute! I can't wait to see all of the rest! I LOVE the way the blue & brick wall ones turned out too - those will be amazing when photoshopped! This is too much fun!

Annie said...

what a great looking family! love the colors!

Megan and Vinny said...

sooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!

is it just so totally rude that i want to ask to be added to your christmas card list?

your family is so sweet!

megan

Lisa Danielson said...

Oh girl- that is rough. I hear you with the poo thing- it took Ty 14 months to figure it out--sad I know. But eventually she'll get it. I went and bought a really cool motorcycle ride on toy and told him when he pooped on the potty he could ride it. That did the trick!! good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin