Sunday, November 15, 2009

{it's all in the family}

Want to see more pictures of this cute little brood?




Go here!

2 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

Very Cute Evo...ALL of them! You are awesome...I swear, there is nothing you can't do!

Lindsay said...

The more I look at them, the more I LOVE them! Thanks again! So, the red brick wall (which isn't really as red until you boost the color when you edit the picture - hehe) is directly west of the Rio Grande, which is directly south of the Gateway. I'm not positive of the coordinates, but it's just on the corner of the road that runs right out behind the back of the huge Rio Grande building, right before the Trax station. If you drive through the Rio Grande's north parking lot, you'll drive west past the homeless shelter, flip a quick U-turn so you're going south and then turn right at your first "real" road which I believe is 300 South. Then the building is on the left side of the road on the corner before you see the Trax station. It's not much to look at obviously, but you can work out some cool shots -(especially with your editing talents!) If you need clearer directions, call me whenever you are going and I'll try and talk you through it better! Thanks Evonne!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin