Wednesday, November 18, 2009

{earn it}



So, here's my own {hopeful} solution to the before-mentioned poo issue. 
Every time it's on the potty, one bean {clever, I know} in the party jar. 
Every time it's in the panties, two beans go back to the poop jar. 
Fill the party jar up and maintain it, it's birthday party time in March.



 I threatened to put it on her spotlight poster, too if she didn't knock it off.

Meanest.
Mom.
Ever.

5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Very cute idea! Love it! Such a clever Mama!

Lindsay said...

That is SUCH a cute poster! So fun!

Anonymous said...

brilliant idea! i love it.
that would've worked
on me for sure. i will
store that away in my
filing cabinet somewhere.

i just avoided using the
toilet for you know what
cause i didn't want to flush.
i thought flushing was disgusting.

all i ever got was an m&m for
my troubles. i never got a
party. your kid is off to a
really good start!

p.s. i'm a fellow c jane
community leader.

Tara said...

Hi Evonne,
That's a great idea with the jars. My son is struggling in the potty training area as well. I might steal it....

And Layla--I also hated flushing, but it was because I was scared of getting sucked away!

Mindi said...

Best.
Idea.
Ever!!!!!

I think I might have to try this with my 2 year old...now only if my puppy could understand??! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin