Sunday, November 08, 2009

{preview}


Thanks to Lindsay for taking our family pictures today! 
I can't wait to see how they turned out!

Here are just a few that I was able to snap with my camera today. 
You can tell by the pictures who was most cooperative and who wasn't. 
But cooperative or not, I think they're pretty gorgeous kids. 






Of course, I might be just a tad biased.

8 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

nope, you're not...they are absolutely adorable!!!

Shanna said...

SO SO cute! I love them!
cant wait to see the family ones

Lindsay said...

Lenette's right, you're right on - they are absolutely adorable! I promise I'll get them on a CD today and mail them to you! SO cute! But then you have to photoshop them, I'm no good at that! Thanks Evonne! It was fun!

Mands Glenn said...

I LOVE EM! We are in need of a family picture, too. Wish we lived close by. MIss you and your GoRGEOUS FAM!

Krystal said...

SO CUTE! I especially love the one of Layne! Way good job!

Kim and Chet said...

Pretty dang cute!

Lisa Danielson said...

Layne is so big and so handsome!! Time has flown since I saw them last--hope you are doing good!

hub of the house said...

LOVE the pansy print dress!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin