Monday, October 05, 2009

{post overload}

{check below this one for many, many new posts}



Finally Finished


Finally Pierced

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the Family Rules! I want one! You'll have to help me get a little crafty for that one for sure! I love it! And go Tatum with the piercing...so cute! Looks like fun at Gardner Village too - Weston and I can't get enough of the petting zoo - he's in heaven there! Fun!

Mands Glenn said...

I love it Miss Martha! Very cute idea! She got her ears pierced!! Ahhh she is a big girl now.

Rachael said...

I want one! I want one!!!! You selling them??? I'll pay!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Are you in Utah or Arizona? I want to take a photography class from you!

Kristi REDISKE said...

I love the family rules-do you sale them?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin