Saturday, October 03, 2009

{countdown giveaway}



That's right!
You can own your very own countdown calendar, free of charge.

To be entered, please leave a comment on this post. 
Giveaway ends at midnight on October 9th.

Extra Entries:
1 entry- Place a link to this blog on your personal blog
1 entry- Become a follower of this blog {join followers on right-hand sidebar}
3 entries - Publish a post on your personal blog about this giveaway
{please leave a comment indicating any extra entries you qualify for as well}
Good luck!

9 comments:

stephanie said...

super cute - as usual!

Cynthia said...

L.O.V.E. this countdown! I follow your blog ;)

janaemadsen said...

This is a great giveaway- thanks!

Annie said...

I want to be entered to win!!! love it:)

Lindsay said...

I want one! Yay!

Beal Family said...

WOW! I would love one!!! I just became a follower of your blog :)

Cami Jo said...

PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!

Bobette said...

This is darling. You are to crafty! I'd love to win.

heidi said...

Too Too Cute! (as always)
Heidi Gray=]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin