Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Now Selling!
If my girls were small enough, I'd be all over these for fall!
$7/pair or 2 for $12
Here are some samples:
I can make them in your choice of color - all items made to order. Please know, that as supplies available vary, specific patterns and colors will not always be available. But you have my personal guarantee that I will shop my little heart out to find the specific colors and/or patterns you order! :)
If you are interested, please email me at evonneballard@yahoo.com with the quantity and colors desired.
{Etsy shop in progress, but far from complete}
Stay Warm!
Labels: Baby Items, Crafts, For Sale, Girl Items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Very cute! If I had a little girl in my life, I'd be all over those. Hey - we still need to do some family pictures! I know you're probably crazy busy right now since it's "family picture season", but whenever you get a chance, let me know and we'll plan something if you still want to! Thanks!
Post a Comment