Thursday, October 29, 2009

{malts, anyone?}

Halloween Preview.





Hayden & Layne soon.
{they haven't had to dress up just yet}

{post edit} 
Color, as requested.


11 comments:

stephanie said...

very cute!!!

Diane Dimond said...

oh my gosh! that is so adorable!

teresa and the boys said...

Awesome...she's a poser for sure (not to be confused with a poseur, which wouldn't be nearly as cute).

Beau & Lenette said...

super cute, but we need to see it in color!!!

Chelsea said...

the color one is my favorite!

megan said...

stop! she's so cute i can't stand it!!!

Beau & Lenette said...

thanks! she is a stunner! What a fun costume!

Shanna said...

So DAMN cute I love her!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, SOOO dang cute! Very Very Very Adorable! What a babe!

Lindsay said...

P.S., is that a photoshop action you used? I can't stand how cute it is! I love it! I want photoshop!!! So amazing! I love the color one too - both are amazing!

krista and ty said...

Evonne those are the cutest pics ever!! love them!! I miss you guys and i am dying for you to take some pics of the girls please please call me or leave me your number i lost it :( 898-2173 thanks love ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin