Tuesday, May 05, 2009

{stalkers}

I {love} meeting them!

After a totally unexpected {and welcome} meeting of a few of my very own blog stalkers {hey ladies!} this weekend, I've decided to try and force the rest of you out of the woodwork.

Here's how it'll work:
#1 Leave a comment w/ this post
#2 "Follow me" using the easy-as-pie blogger application on my sidebar {twitter not required, but also very welcome}
#3 Wait patiently for your name to be drawn {Saturday, May 9th}
#4 Win one of these {your choice of either shirt/tie & fabric color}


I plan on drawing two or three names - I always like when I have more than one chance to win something. And I'm assuming you do, too.

So come on people, let me know who you are!

p.s. After typing this, I realized that many months ago {we're talking October '08, peeps} I neglected to send out two prizes to my good friends. Mands and Shannon, I'll be sending you your blocks ASAP. Will you ever forgive me? I'll make sure they're extra cute. If you'd rather something springy/summery let me know and I'll customize your prize a bit.

p.p.s. More fun anonymous-no-more activities to come soon. Keep checking.

p.p.p.s. Bachelorette starts this month....

9 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm a follower now Evonne! I hope I win. My new little one could sure use one of those cute little ties!

Mands Glenn said...

Can I win again? I totally spaced and didn't even remember you not sending me those cute cute blocks. ha! I would love something springy summery like. It's always springy summery here I'm realizing.

Bachelorette bring it on!! Hope you are going to do day after updates as well.

Shanna said...

Hey I am a follower! & sisster in law double points right?

Shan @ Design Gal said...

hey hey! i've commented before, but it's been awhile! isn't it fun meeting fun blog buddies? such a fun way to network and make new friends!

hillary said...

Woohoo for bachelorette! Can't wait! Pick my name for a shirt! :)

Ross and Aubrey said...

I'm finally leaving a comment friend!!! It was so fun meeting you the other night, even though it was a pretty random place.

Can't wait for your commentary on the Bachelorette :)

Annie said...

I hope you choose me... after i finally got up the nerve to tell you that i LOVE blog stalking you!
it was so fun to meet you this weekend, tell your hubby "hi" too!

Tweejy said...

I want to win! I love reading your blog! So fun!

KD said...

OH im a stalker! I got the link from Mormon mommy blogs. I love it cute pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin