Saturday, May 09, 2009
Round three of our kidless craft zone, and thanks to Teresa we made these awesome wall clocks using {of all things} an Ikea lazy susan as the base.

Almost complete, except we need to order and install the clock mechanism and hands. So for now, this project is {hands-free}

p.s. We also pulled a quick project together that I've been wanting to complete for months. You would lose your marbles if you knew how simple and quick this one is. I may even have to go to Robert's today to buy more stars. Holiday themed, perhaps?
This huge one is hanging on my front door as I post.

Labels: Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are so talented. I need to learn how to make one of those star things. Love it!
so cute creativity! Thx for not inviting me!
How did I miss this post?! I LOVE the paper you used on the star - VERY cute. I have 10 stars that I need to do something with. I'm not even exaggerating about having 10. I def. prefer the flat-backed to the 3-d - unfortunately I have more 3-D than flat - so those will have to be used for holiday decorating and hung from the ceiling or mantle or something along those lines.
Cute cute! (although, mine wasn't that quick - it was a learning process) I decided I don't like using modpodge for it - I'll probably use spray adhesive and maybe a topcoat of modpodge.
cute craft. i love it. you are so creative. i wish i could be more like you.
Post a Comment