Monday, May 25, 2009

{milli vanilli}

Yep folks, Blame it on the Rain. Theme song for Memorial Day Weekend. Really, the only title that would be at all accurate.

Camping with 3 small children in a tent {plus} non-stop rain {equals} not so happy me. But, the kids had a blast so all is well. Here are some pictures to prove it.







Thanks to everyone for making a crappy situation fun anyways. Here's to next year!!!! {are we changing holidays?!?!?!}

And, I guess without a little rain out and early trip home, we would have missed out on a day of this {pictures below}, so all is not lost.






Weekend. Successful.

5 comments:

Shanna said...

Well it was fun! good to see you had some fun right?

Tiff and Shay Family said...

The weather...gotta love it!!! At least the kids had fun!!

Mands Glenn said...

You are one brave Mama to take 3 little ones camping. Jage and I thought about it for a second and then we were over it. I just imagined a long, dreadful night on NO Sleeping. The kiddos looked they had a blast, though.

Kim and Chet said...

LOVE Hayden's suite...way too cute! Where was that find?

Lisa Danielson said...

It was fun even though the weather toally sucked. I can't believe you got sunburned!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin