Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Hope you're all as excited for the morning as we are in our house!
I'm up waiting for Beau to get home from plowing so that we can finish up last minute Santa-errands. He'll have to go out again tomorrow afternoon (Bah-Humbug!), but at least we'll have him for the best part of the day - Christmas Morning Fun.
In the meantime, I had to include a picture I found on my camera that I'd totally forgotten about. Hayden, in all her mostly-naked glory, enjoying Tate's snow boots. They're HUGE on her, so she couldn't walk far, but she sure did try. Gotta give a girl credit where credit is due - she keeps up with her big sister pretty well for a little bug.
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the tights... she looks extreemly happy to be in Tatums boots.
She is so cute! I am jsut loving this age! Hope you had a good Christmas
Post a Comment