Monday, December 10, 2007

Yep, It's True

Some of you have posted comments asking if my babies, are in fact, as big as I'd indicated in my last post. Here's a quick trip down memory lane...

Tatum Gayle Ballard
March 25, 2005
10 lbs 4 oz - 22 Inches Long




Hayden Ruth Ballard
August 11, 2006
8 lbs 10 oz, 19 Inches Long
(10 Days Early)




Both chubby, cute and full of hair.

Can't wait to see what this little guy will look like!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big babies are healthy babies! Good luck with your pregnancy!

Beau & Lenette said...

I love your chubby babies! My little ones are born so scrawny! Olivia was 5lbs 8oz with not an ounce of fat on her. Taryn was born7lbs 8oz with a toupee on top of her head.:) I can't wait to see what this little one will weigh. Soon(I hope!)

Mands Glenn said...

OH my gosh I love the first Black and White pic. of Tatum. CHUBETTE! There is nothing better than a chubby baby. I am dying to see what your little guy looks like. What is your due date? He is going to be such the looker. I told Shannon that Lil and Collin can date, but if they don't work out than Lil and your little guy. Older chicks going for younger guys is totally the best,Right?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin