Tuesday, December 25, 2007



I am totally having deja vu posting this, but I had to share. Basically a reenactment of last year's Grow Family Christmas Party and it's subsequent visit from "you know who".

We'll start with the pleasant visits...

Shantell


Braeden


Kehlden


Jakelle
(I don't have a picture on my camera, but she was cooperative and cute as can be)

Hayden


...and the not so pleasant.

Miss Tate


This is the clearest shot I was able to get - she clung to Beau like her life depended on it. Think she'll ever grow out of it?

2 comments:

Emily Walker said...

Very cute pictures of all the kids... even Tatum. She might not grow out of it, I didn't. haha

Mands Glenn said...

I love that she hates Santa. I think it's kind of funny.

I think it is so weird when parents make their kids sit on his lap even if they are screaming their guts out.

She is such a cute, tough kid in other stuff, but when it comes to Santa she can't stand it. I love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin