Wednesday, December 12, 2007
This is a great little "challenge" I stumbled across on Kendra's blog:
“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”
Not sure if that's her pledge, or one that we all should follow, but I'm copying, pasting and participating.
So come on, ladies...comment away and start to Pay It Forward, too! :) How fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Alright I'm in! I feel a little bit like a cheat though, because I live on the east coast and probably am up WAY before anyone else has a chance to read your blog! Can't wait to see what you send me! :) Your so creative!
I can do this! :) I'm in. I've seen a few people doing this before. It's like a chain letter, but only saying you MUST do the same thing, too...and not saying you'll never fall in love if you don't or something like that.
How's work? It's been awhile!
Post a Comment