Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas Day 2007

Only a week or so late...Christmas Pictures!

Here are just a few of our fun day with the girls. Unfortunately, we lost Beau at about noon that day - he was called out to plow. We were happy to have him for presents, though - the girls had a blast!


Here is a picture before the girls were up to "destroy" it all. Notice where my coffe table was in the middle of the floor - haha.


This is the tee-pee that we (with a lot of help from my mom) made for the girls. They LOVE playing in it, napping in it, watching movies in it - you name it. It was totally worth the effort.


Here is Tatum FINALLY receiving the coveted "Dora Mermaid" that she's been talking about for months.


And Hayden w/ her new chair. Such a ham for the camera!


I had to include a picture (this was the best I could get) of Hayden in Tatum's "Lazy Town" wig. They both look adorable in it - something about the pink bob w/ bangs and their chubby cheeks. Love it.

3 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Lilly has Haydens same Chair and loves it! Looked like a fun Christmas! Bummer that you lost Beau that afternoon. Atleast he got to see their faces when they opened the gifts. I love their Jammies!

Lisa Danielson said...

That pink wig reminds me of a certain crazy celebrity!! I love it--glad to see you had a great Christmas!

Chelsea said...

looks like you had quite a fun morning! I think if Ryan had to leave around noon he would probably be glad to get out of helping with dinner! Too bad Beau had to skidaddle to plow, I know I certainly appreciated cleared roads on Christmas day. What a thankless job he does! Seriously, he's such a blessing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin