Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hayden vs. Britney

As Lisa, in all her celebrity-gossip-loving-goodness, was quick to point out Hayden's wig is suspiciously like a certain bald-headed train wreck.





Let's hope the similarities stop there! :)

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh that's hilarious! I wish I had a pink wig. I think I'd be too tempted to wear it too often, though.

Mands Glenn said...

Okay so when I saw the picture the first time I immediatly thought, " Britney Spears" but I didn't say anything. This is too funny. I love the wig!

Fernandez Family said...

I thought so too!...in fact I saw a wig at Wal-Mart at Halloween and the thought crossed my mind to be Brit...but to the ward party was just a bit much perhaps. I'm sure your daughter will likely exhibit no similar signs in the future...

shannon said...

OH HILARIOUS...thank goodness Lisa keeps up on all that stuff, because that is priceless!

Lisa Danielson said...

YES! That is soooo great ! She is such a cutie...and I ain't talking about brit

Kim and Chet said...

LOL!!! Oh my gosh...how funny is that!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin