Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Just a cute picture of the sweetest girl I know.
Poor Hayden has another ear infection and is headed in the direction of getting tubes in her ears (we'll know more after her appointment on the 23rd). The sweet thing was up last night for a couple of hours off and on with a fever (more teeth, too, I think) and still manages to look so stinking cute despite.
No matter what she has ailing her or how badly her sister pesters her, she has the best disposition ever.
We love you Hayden! Feel better!
Poor Hayden has another ear infection and is headed in the direction of getting tubes in her ears (we'll know more after her appointment on the 23rd). The sweet thing was up last night for a couple of hours off and on with a fever (more teeth, too, I think) and still manages to look so stinking cute despite.
No matter what she has ailing her or how badly her sister pesters her, she has the best disposition ever.
We love you Hayden! Feel better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Poor Hayden. Ella has had 5 ear infections and will probably get tubes in the fall. I know a great ENT that is so gentle with babies. Hope she feels better!
good luck Hayden...hope that you and mom feel better! i feel very lucky (and you'll be jealous) that Collin's had 1 ear infection, and that was just a month ago. we are VERY lucky!
See, I've been lucky with Tatum, too! No ear infections yet (she's 24 months old). Hayden is just keeping me on my toes, I guess. Still going with the fever...hopefully it'll go away here soon!
I love the cute little look on her face...the furrowed brow and all. I'm sorry about tubes but the ear infections totally suck. We came close with Brady but luckily were able to avoid it!
Post a Comment