Saturday, May 12, 2007

Barn Country!

On Friday we had a fun play date with Shannon (& Collin), Amanda (& Lilly), Mariah (& Cooper), Shanna (& Shantell, Braeden & Kehlden) and Karen (& Bree & Payton) at the Thanksgiving Point Barn. The kids enjoyed pony rides (Tatum stayed on all by herself - I was shocked!) fed some animals and ran around having a great time. After playing a bit, we sat down in the grass under some shade and had sack lunch together. It was such a fun outing and I hope we do it again soon!

Here are a few pictures that Shannon took of my girls yesterday. So cute, Sharn - thanks!!!!

And here's one of Tatum and Bree crashed on the way home. In all honesty, that might have been my favorite part of the day! :)


1 comments:

Julie said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love Thanksgiving Point. Its great entertainment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin