Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I hope that all of you moms out there are having a great day! Mine was a fun, slightly busy day spent with family. Beau and the girls were especially helpful and well-behaved (respectively) and made the day extra special for me. I even got a very appropriate gift as of late - a gift card to Joanne Fabrics so I can really be crafy...perfect!

Tatum made this cute gift in Nursery at church today (well, I was there with her of course, but it meant the same). She was very proud, but I think she wanted it to be hers. I'm sure I can share the goodies, Tate!


And here's the last fat picture of me that will be taken. Tomorrow Beau and I start our Weight Watchers phase and I'm determined to rid myself of the many extra pounds gained in the last few years. Maybe posting this will keep me extra motivated!!!! I'll be 30 in August and don' t want to start that chapter of my life carrying more than I need to. Fingers crossed...here we go!

3 comments:

shannon said...

congrats girlie! you can do it, and i'll be here to help...i have TONS of great recipes and ideas and websites for WW. you'll be skinny in no time!

Mands Glenn said...

Ego. . . I love that pic. of you and the girls. Having 2 kids in 17 months for any Woman would be hard on the body. I love Weight Watchers. I did it with my Mom one summer and totally saw results. I am like Shannon and have tons of great ideas for Weight Watchers. It is so much easier doing it with a partner. You go Beau! I think we should start up a " Weight Loss blog" to help keep eachother motivated to eat right and exercise. Happy Late Mothers Day by the way!

Julie said...

Nice work Ego. Your girls are so beautiful and you'll rock it on WW. I did it right after I moved here and lost 18 lbs and I'll be right back on it after this baby is born. Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin