Monday, May 28, 2007

Housekeeping!

Tatum called me on my bluff the other day.
She wanted to play outside and I was right in the middle of finishing up some cleaning and didn't really want to go out just yet. As most of you mothers out there do, I thought I'd try and distract her for just a bit by giving her something else to do before we could go outside. I told her that she had to make her bed before we go outside and she excitedly agreed. Within a few minutes, she drags me into her room to see this...

I don't know that she's quite realized what she's created for herself, but I figure she's good enough at it that she can start helping more, right? :) Happy mamma.

1 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

WoW! I'm so impressed. Maybe I'l' try that with Ty

Blog Widget by LinkWithin