Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Table is Here!

I had been told that it would take at least two weeks for my dining room table to arrive, but received a great surprise on Tuesday. It had only taken 5 days - so it's here and ready for the holidays! I even hate my "pink" walls less now that it's in the room. :) We'll still paint, don't you worry! I'm just not sure when we're actually going to get to it now that Thanksgiving is almost here.

Here is the table and chairs (the barstools are on back order and we should have them in a week or two)




I have to brag, too, about the crafts that we've made as of late. Below are pictures of three that are out now. Thanks to Karen and Shanna for the inspiration/company when making them!

Here's our welcome signs for our front doors. The pumpkins and turkey are replaced with a different themed craft each month. For instance, December will have five stockings with the letters S-A-N-T-A on them. We'll be making those soon enough - I'll post pictures for all to see.



This is the pumpkin that I made on my own. It was so inexpensive and I'm in short supply of fall decorations, so I thought I'd give it a try on my own. The stem is a sanded down branch from outside our old house!


Gobble gobble! Shanna's favorite item, the turkey. She's got one in slightly different colors.



Another random Evonne project that turned out surprisingly cute. This sits on my kitchen counter for now - I need to find it a better home somewhere in the house.


1 comments:

Fairy Leigh said...

Beautiful table...so glad you got it early for Cheryl and Jessie's visit. Love the crafts, of course:)

Love,
Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin