Friday, November 24, 2006
When you have a baby with so much hair, you really don't put hats on them too often. I found this darling hat that I had purchased for Hayden before she was born, but had never put on her as of yet. I have to admit, as much as I love her fun head of hair, she looked pretty darn cute with a hat on, too. She was so good and kept it on most of the day.
Here are a couple of pictures, one of her cracking up and flashing that contagious grin. As you can tell in the pictures, we're still having the barf problem and wear bibs 24/7. This one ended up in the wash pretty soon after the pictures were taken.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This cracks me up...does she laugh like that all the time?
Mom
Oh yeah - it's too funny to see. :)
She is such a cutie! Love the hat!
Post a Comment