Sunday, November 05, 2006
Here I am, posting for you from our NEW house! I love being here and am so anxious to finish unpacking and making this place a home. We love being here already!
Last week was a hectic one of packing, cleaning and running around. I'd like to send a quick "thank you" to all of our friends and family that helped us with everything - we couldn't have done it alone and we're so appreciative.
Here are some pictures from our last week in the Haunted House:
I had all of the kids (mine and Shanna's) over Friday morning while Shanna went to her dentist appointment. Here they are eating cereal on our living room floor. Now that we're in the new house, we'll have room for all of the kids to eat at the table - yay!!! As you can tell by these pictures, Shantell is in her "loser" phase. Gotta love it.
Here are Tatum and Hayden hanging out in the living room the day before we moved. Tatum even let me take pictures of her being a mommy - she LOVES her baby. She's taken to copying everything I do with Hayden with her own baby.








2 comments:
Congrats on the new house...I bet it feels great to be in your own place. I can't wait to see the pictures of the decor when you are done!
Love those pics of the kiddies! I'm so happy Tatum and Hayden have such sweet cousins to grow up with:)
I am so proud of you and Beau for making your dream come true, in spite of having such a crazy past year. You two are my heros!
Love you,
Mom/Mamaw
Post a Comment