Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hayden Ruth - 3 Months Old

Here are some recent pictures of our littlest babe. I took her to JcPenney's for the super $7.99 deal and this is what we got. Pretty good, considering the girl that took our pictures was absolutely horrible and terribly rude. I guess it helps to have the cutest baby in the world as your subject. :)

Check out the cheeks!





3 comments:

Fairy Leigh said...

The CUTEST!!! She looks like she is going to hit the photographer or something:) She is adorable.

Mom/Mamaw

Fernandez Family said...

She does look pretty frustrated with the mean girl! And no kidding cute baby. I'm dying to meet her although she'll no doubt be walking by the time I do! keep the pictures posting - how is your new house?!

angie j. said...

Those are AWESOME!! What a cutie - love the hair! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin