Saturday, July 15, 2006
Well, I'm finally able to upload pictures, so get ready for a bunch!
This first one is of Tatum playing in her new favorite toy...her laundry basket! She'll keep occupied for quite a while climbing in and out of this collapsible hamper. I usually know she's getting in it from the giggles of rolling around in her bedroom.
Here she is at the lake a few weeks ago for the Ball family reunion. She loved being in the water with dad and couldn't get enough of the water noodles - although she didn't get much use of them in the water (she preferred the beach).
Tatum's other favorite household "toy" - her toy basket in the living room. Luckily she's big enough to get herself in and out of it now. When she was smaller I'd find her stuck in it head first with no idea of what to do next.
All three kids at Shantell's kindergarten graduation eating cookies in the classroom. Tatum loved running around with the kids in "big kid territory".
Here are Tanya, Mateo, Tatum and I while they were out for a short visit. Tatum and Teo had fun "kissing" at our request and had some funny conversations that only they could understand.
Jordan and Tatum at dinner that night. All the girls love Jordan - last time it was Shantell with the crush!
Amanda getting practice with the nursing blankets I've been making and selling. We made her pose with Tatum's baby doll because it looked so funny. Come December, this could be her reality!
The only picture I was able to get on the 4th before my camera died (battery). I'm surprised that Tatum is happy in this picture - she HATES when the kids pick her up now. We're in the "I'm not a baby" stage, I think.
I have some more to post, but I'll save them for later. I'm tired of sitting at the computer waiting on our oh-so-slow connection to upload each picture!
love to all!
Evonne


2 comments:
Love the laudry basket shot! You and Tanya look like sisters now. You are so tan!
Love you,
Mom
Jeff says:
Tatum is doing her "Magnum", in the laundry basket shot.
Post a Comment