Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Due to several requests, here are the two names we've narrowed it down to: Hayden Ruth or Laney Helen.
I go back and forth with them both and have slight issue that Hayden sounds similar to Tatum when said out loud. That, and the fact that the boy name we like will also sound similar, might make me go the other way so that it doesn't seem deliberate once we have a boy. But who knows, I love Hayden and might just get over it!
FYI - The middle name (for either choice) is after my Grandma Olson (Helen Ruth).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Both names are great, and honoring your grandma is so wonderful. She definetly has earned the honor. I love them both:)
Mom
Finally! I like both of them, and think they are both very cute. There was a little girl in our old ward name Lane Chipman and she was darling!
Post a Comment