Monday, July 17, 2006

Baby in the Big Bed

Just a note from a proud mamma at 8 in the morning...

Tatum spent her first night last night in her "big girl bed" and slept through! She took a little longer falling asleep, but once she was out, she was out for the count. She's still asleep now and looks so dang cute laying on her pillow all curled up with her bear. Beau took the camera to work today, but I'll be sure and get a picture tomorrow morning (hoping we're onto a trend after tonight)!

I've got a dr's appointment today - we're one month out now! I'm going to see if we can nail down a delivery date today so that my mom can plan her trip out and so I can plan the rest of my month. It should be early August (I'm thinking around the 10th, but that's just my guess). I'll keep you all posted.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin