Friday, July 21, 2006

Good Morning at 6:30 am!

I can not sleep anymore. I don't know if it's the anticipation of the new baby or the extreme levels of discomfort I'm experiencing while trying to sleep these days (probably a combination of both, really), but here I am! Beau left for work at 5:30 this morning and I never really got back to sleep after that.

Smart mom that I am, I went in to check on Tatum when I woke up and found her in the following position:

She must have either fallen asleep that way after us leaving her in there alone to go to sleep last night or moved in the middle of the night without a sound. Either way, I thought I'd be nice and move her to her bed - then I'd have some time to shower and get ready before she woke up. As I'm typing this she's next to me trying to climb into her high chair and waiting for Elmo to start on the early morning Sesame Street. Moving her wasn't my best idea, but she looked so uncomfortable!

I'm not sure what we're doing today, but I need to get out of the house for a bit if at all possible. I do need to buy some fireworks for the 24th of July - maybe I can talk Shanna into a drive to Evanston to buy the good ones! (haha) Just thinking of that drive with all three kids makes me tired. I think everyone will just have to be happy with the fireworks we can find locally - I saw a good pack at Harmon's yesterday that we could split the cost of. The outlet stores would be fun - maybe we'll do that today. It's good walking at the least.

Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

THAT PICTURE IS HILLARIOUS! She is the cutest girl though! Hopefully she doesnt sleep walk. haha. That wouldnt be fun!

shannon said...

That is a darling picture! And Costco or Macey's both have good firework packages. Or you can come to my house and dig through all our illegals Adam insists on buying...=)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin