Sunday, March 14, 2010
I've said it before
and I'll say it again;
I am Not Above Bribing My Children.
And this weekend brought with it a doozie.
Now let me start off by telling you
that I am not the luckiest of people.
I don't win prizes, contests,
or anything else based on chance.
I'm what you'd call a run-of-the mill non-winner.
{notice I didn't say loser...totally on purpose}
But I do get a lot of junk mail in my inbox,
that, I am awesome at acquiring without effort.
For whatever reason, I read one a few weeks ago
from a local radio station's weekly email.
"Visit this site and enter your email..." the message said.
So I typed, I submitted, I won.
Not only tickets for free,
but the best bribe the mother
of two little girls could dream of.
They had no idea what they were working towards,
but a daily reminder of a very special surprise
kept them squarely on their toes.
So, after a very well-behaved day at church,
they found new outfits waiting at home.
And that my friends, is how I became mother of the year.
At least for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
That is to flippin cool! My girls and I have been watching Disney on ice on youtube. I told them when we get to the States we can go and maybe plan a special surprise when we see daddy again in the Fall.(Disney Land!) wooohooo!! I can't wait!
Awesome! And totally adorable too. ;D
Whooo!! yeah for you! i'm not above bribery either!! They look so cute! Do you know where I could find a cute belle dress?? Anyways--you are mother of the year!!!
That is so fun!!! I am sure they loved it and free (even better)!!!
Well done on being mom of the year (or day). Adorable photos!
LOL to cute I'm glad they were as excited as you hoped for!
what luck you had! Your girls look adorable.
Oh thats so sweet! Your little ladies are so adorable. I wondered whether my boys would like to go to that...and decided its a total girl thing:)
Post a Comment