Monday, March 22, 2010

{liberty of london}



Like I need another excuse
to shop at The Red Store.
{aka Target}

Liberty of London + Evie B = BFF

I hear that it can be found throughout the store,
but my current loves are found in the girls section.

I mean, honestly, can't you just picture
Tatum & Hayden
running around all summer
in that stinkin' denim romper thing?

Throwing on a long summer dress
and flip flops to run errands with mom?

Wishing I had loads of $$$ today.
Obsessed.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

know what's funny? I don't even like most of the prints. Like, at all. But I found myself adding tons of it to my cart. I ended up with an insane amount of stuff. If they don't replenish the stock, I'll probably end up selling it on eBay or returning it. Point of this was to say that the girls clothing was/is the exception. I got one of the little denim rompers for either my niece or to be stowed away. But DANG, they're expensive.

TLF said...

I've already purchased my fair share of L&L items from Target. I actually have a post going up later this week. LOVE IT ALL! I'm waiting for the bathroom collection to come out.. HAHA!

Shanna said...

CUTE! I like them!

Presley family said...

Oh girl.... L&L is getting me in trouble..wink! There is just too much good stuff. I have bought Regan and myself stuff allready! wink!
BIG HUGS!

sherral said...

I was seriously tempted to re-do my whole kitchen when I when I passed the L of L in the home section. I resisted. But I didn't want to.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin