Thursday, March 25, 2010

{five}



In only my wildest dreams
could I ever have imagined this.

That the sweet 'little'
ten and a half pound baby
that joined our family
on a beautiful snowy day
five years ago
could be even more beautiful today.

Happy Birthday Tatum!
We love you {this} much...and more.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

SOOO cute. Happy Birthday Tatum!

The J J Glenn Family said...

I remember holding your sweet Tatum girl when she was a brand new babe. GOsh, she is all grown up now. She is gorgeous just like her Mama. Don't you kind of get emotional when they have birthdays. When LIl turned 3 I remember crying.

Tiff and Shay Family said...

Happy Birthday Tatum!! Sorry we missed everything!! See you guys soon! She is so sweet!

megan said...

happy birthday to such a darling girl!!! 10 and a half pounds? that's awesome!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin