Wednesday, February 03, 2010

{sick mama}


I have so many things to post about.
And very little energy to do it.
Seems the nasty bug that my kids
have all had for a couple of weeks
is rearing it's ugly head in my direction.
And I feel like poo.

My throat feels swollen shut.
It's itchy, scratchy, phlegmy (sp?).
And I can't stop coughing.
Really, that seems to be the only thing I can do.
Cough.

So bear with me and I promise
as soon as I'm feeling better there will be
pictures from my family's visit (so fun!)
and lots more.
Until then, I will remain quarantined until further notice.
But you'll be the first to know when I'm released from exile.

In the mean time, I will try my best to be an adequate
(because really, that might be as good as it gets this week)
mom and wife and hope that I get the occational
spurt of energy enough to change a diaper and make meals.

To Beau and the kids,
Sorry in advance.

4 comments:

teresa and the boys said...

Dude.... you KNOW I feel your pain. And you also know where I live and how to get in touch with me, so PLEASE give me a call if you need anything!

(My word verification as perfect -- it's "rests!" Get some!)

mbphotography said...

I hate when the mother board is SICK! Wish I was there to serve you and take your kids for a slumber party and cook you dinner and all that FUN service JAZZ. But for now I will just send you my prayers and good energy across the world to get you better FAST because a Sore throat is the worst!! Can't enjoy food with stuffy nose and you feel like your gonna choke up a LUNG with a cough. Drink HOT water with Lemon juice and honey- it will soothe the pain! MISS YA and still waiting for that pic cd. lol

Lindsay said...

Oh man, I'm sorry! That's horrible! Feel better soon!

Cami Jo said...

I'm sorry you are sick. My kids all are getting over it right now and I'm hoping to steer clear, but that rarely happens for us moms, huh? Hope you feel better soon. Let me know if I can help you with the kids. I'm really more than willing. And hey...in my sexy white mini-van, I could even come pick them up for you, if you want to stay home in bed!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin