Saturday, February 27, 2010

{long time, no post}

Between being sick
and then playing catch up
after being sick,
there has been little time to blog.

But my intentions are good
and I will be updating
with some long overdue posts
very soon.



In the meantime,
enjoy this baby.
Cute beyone description.
Want more? Go here.

2 comments:

Nagels said...

sorry to hear that you have been sick. I was too and it sucks :( I hope you and your family are doing great. can't wait to get together for lunch with all the girls. I just found out that tiff and shay are having twins...wow that's cool for them :)

Kim and Chet said...

Adorable! I have loved all the colors and tones on your portraits. Do you use and action or what do you do for the color and to make the skin tones look so creamy?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin