Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{last minute}


So, today when I picked Tatum
up from preschool I did the usual...
Went through her backpack for notes, etc.
Luckilly, because I found a note about
the classroom Valentine's Day party tomorrow.

I already knew about it and was prepared
with crayon bag gifts for all 22 kids.
But
Something new was posted on this note.
22 kids, 12 teachers
{she has preschool at the high school...
thus lots of student teachers}
Crap!
I had only really planned on sending something
for her individual teacher.
You know, a good lotion or something.
So forced into creativity,
and armed with a 12 pack of soda
and some heart-shaped straws
I came up with what you see above.
The good news? 
It only cost me about 75 cents a teacher.
Less than I would have spend on a bottle of lotion.
Good under pressure.

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Love this! Very impressive for thinking up on the fly! :)

Natalie said...

So adorably awesome! I never would have thought of that, but I'm totally gonna copy it.

Chelsea said...

love it!

Shanna said...

Thx Love it I stole it! the kids are doing it! lol thx! hehe

Presley family said...

You are awesome!!!! Oh, and I made the crayons tonight. I think my daughter is going to think I am pretty cool in the morning!!!
BIG HUGS!!

Nicole said...

super cute!

hub of the house said...

very clever!!!

megan said...

sooooooooo funny!!! i even called my mom and told her about it. you are one clever chick...

TLF said...

Fabulous idea!

Cami Jo said...

Very good!!!!! And...thanks for the idea. I'll have to write that one down for later use!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin