Friday, December 18, 2009

{c me}

A new adventure for yours truly.



I am officially a Community Leader for the fabulous Miss Courtney Kendrick (c jane)'s Blog Frog Community.  I am loving a forum to meet women from all over who struggle with, rejoyce in, laugh at and avoid doing some of the same things as me. 

So, if you've got some time stop by for a visit and enjoy insightful, interesting, honest, thought-provoking, humourous and even controversial discussions with women from all walks of life.  You won't regret it, promise.

Check it out here. 
You know you wanna.

3 comments:

Diane Dimond said...

Oh my word. This makes you a blogging celebrity. I saw what you put in for the discussion yesterday, I lie to my hubby. In fact I have 2 pairs of shoes, 3 skirts, a dress and one purse hidden in the depths of my closet so he won't find out. All of which are brand new!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE c jane! That's awesome! How fun.

teresa and the boys said...

Would you please stop getting cooler? Because your rate of cool-acceleration is significantly speedier than mine, and pretty soon, you're going to be so far ahead of me, that I'll be... well, I'll be very, very far behind and sad about it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin