Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{10 minute project}

Thanks to Karen {for the little metal stars} and to Robert's {for the modge podge and paper}, I was able to whip up a few little additions to our Christmas tree today. 



Easy peasy.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

love'em!

Mickelle's Minute said...

Wow! I follow cjane's blog and was reading about her forum and read through your bio and looked at the picture and thought...she looks really familiar! Mac and I just had fun trying to decide if we indeed knew who you were...and we did! Awesome to see you doing so well. Susanna will be here in SC in a few days with us for the holidays. Cute family! I blogged for about a minute, but found it much more fun to blurk. Happy Holidays!

Lindsay said...

So cute! You are so crafty! Can you please send me some of your crafty juice?

Presley family said...

What a cute idea!! LOVE IT! ... might just have to steal it! wink!

Tarahh77 said...

Hi- My name is Tara and I found your blog through CJane who I have loved for months now. I wanted to say that I LOVE your blog and photography. I spent over an hour looking at it today. You are very talented and next time we are up there I need some family pictures done for sure! Also this ornament idea is exactly what I was looking for to do during the holidays with my sisters, I saw these stars at Michaels just last night. Is it okay if I steal your great idea? THANK YOU SO MUCH and Merry Christmas :)

teresa and the boys said...

Dude... way cute.

(My word verification is dr olowbi. This makes me laugh.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin