Friday, September 11, 2009
I had so much fun making this today!
Honestly, by the time I figured out my plan {implementing what I had pictured in my head} and got my kids situated, it took maybe 1 hour. Factor in, of course, time for paint and glue to dry.
All items on the front are attached with modge podge. Back side of cookie sheet is used to store unused number magnets for future use. And CHEAP! I think this project cost me a total of $10 and that's accounting for the purchase of tons of magnets {that I'll have other projects} and a 3 pack of cookie sheets. I think I'll use the biggest one for a yearly calendar {project TBD} and the middle size for my next project.
Next project? A Christmas countdown and a tutorial! Yep, I'm going to attempt my first step-by-step tutorial in a few weeks. Keep checking back!
Craft on, ladies!
Labels: Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
So cute! I'm totally going to have to plan that one for my next Super Saturday, thanks for the idea! Keep them coming, I need all the help I can get!
You. Me. I'll buy the frozen yogurt and supplies, you bring the cricut and your expertise. No really. Like Tuesday.
super cute... can't wait for the tutorial :) Btw, your little notebook things you make will be way cuter than mine!!!
Evonne! I'm getting so excited to take pictures!! :) Just promise you'll make me look good and get only the good angles! haha.
I cant wait for the next project and the tutorial!! i would love to make this and my kids would love it too.
I love a good count down!!! And your Y pumpkin is so fun!!! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at BCD! Please add the "Falling" for Fall button when you get a chance!
My kids would love this!
What a cute idea! I love that it was cheap and easy. All crafts should be that. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment