Saturday, September 19, 2009

{bend it like ballard}

First soccer game.
 



And from what I hear {had to miss it for Tatum's play rehearsal}, she hated every second of it! 

I hope she changes her mind...
I already paid for the whole season.

4 comments:

Becky said...

That was soooo Corinne! We had to coerce her into playing every game! I was so worried about her learning to finish something she started...honestly...she was three! I learned a thing or two in those weeks! I hope it gets better for her (and you) or that you don't flip out about it like I did!

By the way...egessa...noun. It is the sound your intestines make as the food passes through...not a growl, but an egessa. You know..."Egessa that is gonna stink on its way out!"

(I am reading it "E-guessa" kind of like "I guessa"...I think I think I'm funny when I really am not...Sorry!) And what is up with all my dot dot dot's?

stephanie said...

Brooklin hated soccer last year.. too much running! Nick signed her up this year and she told him she wasn't going to play... Now Mason on the other hand is a wild man and would love to be old enough to play :)

hub of the house said...

Bend it like Ballard- clever

Tiff and Shay Family said...

Hopefully as time goes on they will all get more into it!! It was funny watching Shay run on the field with all them!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin