Sunday, June 14, 2009

{heaven sent}


i think I'm in {love}...still.

5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

It's my drink of choice. Love love love this stuff. They aren't kidding in those commercials when the DDP is coming down the grocery store aisle with all the desserts. This stuff helps me to be a better Mom.ha! I think I should advertise for them.

shannon said...

totally agree with mands! have you tried the DDP with cherry? to die for...i found it at Macey's. i also hit up Sonic and ask for a large DDP with cherry syrup and it's amazing!

Evie B. said...

I'm seriously addicted. And you're both right, it's totally the only thing that will curb a sweet craving sometimes. I am not, however, a fan of anything cherry. So, Sharn, I'll have to take your word for it! :)

Shareen said...

Mix is 1/2 and 1/2 with Diet Coke and then you have real Heaven :)

teresa and the boys said...

Aaaahhhhh, sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you!

Was it the mutual love of DDP, or our twinner-wedding rings that sealed our friendship?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin