Wednesday, June 03, 2009

{dvr}

For whatever reason, I can't play the last episode of The Bachelorette and thus, no post yet.

Never fear, I'll either be watching it at work this evening or I'll find some time to watch it online.

Comments to follow soon.

3 comments:

Dorothy & Tony said...

I have been waiting for your post... You have too watch it!! While I was watching it I was wopndering what you where going to say! Let's just say Dave needs to be kicked in the pants and booted off the show!!! Irritating! Can't wait for your post!!!

sandy said...

yeah. I'm glad I learned how to follow instructions earlier on in my life. I'm so excited to have you take our pictures. I desperately need a fam. pic with kodie in it. Also Bobette and I were in the same ward in Gunnison. Once again, what a small world. I can't believe you guys were neighbors. How funny.

Seriously... said...

My favorites so far are Ed and Jake (is it jake? is that his name...the airline pilot guy?) Anyway....I agree...DAVE is out of there. and the foot guy. though he adds good comedy. I've never seen anyone love feet so much. gross.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin