Wednesday, June 10, 2009

{excuses, excuses}

Ahhhh, the Bachelorette update. Where is it? Today's already Wednesday and nothing posted.

There are several reasons why this week:

1) I am exhausted!
2) Swimming lessons...three days a week
3) Dance on another day
4) Activity days planning
5) The kids are crazy
6) Work...ugh
7) Grocery shopping, Costco...
8) My house is a wreck
9) My computer sucks...super slow
10) I'm kinda bugged with this group of guys, to be totally honest.

I watched the episode and was so disappointed. Disappointed with few things, including but not limited to: Tanner P speaking his mind but not having the cahones (sp?) to man up about it, Wes' cocky smirk and total non-denial "I'm clean", David's disturbingly inappropriate conversation about "T&A", the fact that Juan is gone {oh wait, stoked about that}, Jillian letting Michael go, and the drama-mama rose ceremony that solved nothing.

I'm growing more and more frustrated with this season. I really hope it turns out better than I'm thinking it will - starting with serious finger-crossing that next week we find out that Wes has a girlfriend so we can get rid of him and finally get to some real relationship stuff. It's just so annoying that there really is no front runner besides him right now. I'd like to think that Jake and Kiptyn are right up there, but there still seems to be something missing.

I want there to be more than there is with SOMEONE. She just seems to be playing the field {for lack of a better term} and not really connecting with one person...she needs to let go and not be so reserved. That may be a great strategy that might work, but it seems like I liked Jillian more last season once she put her heart out there and quit being so reserved about her feelings. It really seems like she's trying, but not whole-heatedly in fear of getting hurt again.

As if I know these people and don't realize this is a reality show. Humor me, eh?

Anyway, sorry to disappoint. I'm sure next week will induce many more opinions and lots more commentary. But right now, I need a nap.

xoxo

2 comments:

jami said...

I haven't watched it at all this season. I can't get into it! It sounds like you guys have been really crazy. We need to get together one of these summer days.

Dorothy & Tony said...

Seriously CANNOT stand Tanner P. What a Lamo!!! He needs to be gone. The fact that she has even kept him around this long is kinda creepy! Maybe she wants her toes sucked on. Glad the rager (dave) and the Homo (juan) is gone. Jake, Kyptin and Reed are my faves. Can't wait for next Monday!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin