Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tatum's been on a roll with the funny comments today.
1) "No,I think he sharted." When asked if Layne was okay (he was crying in the backseat and she's my binky patrol). Don't ask me where she learned that word. I never say that. What she meant to say (after some investigation) was "No, I think he's shoted", meaning he got shots today at the doctor's office.
2) "You're so funny, man" Said to Hayden while playing in the computer room as I checked emails.
3) "Rock On" while giving the universal pointer and pinky rock star salute. Lessons from dad.
She's awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can I just say that I love reading your posts! I finally got the internet again, and I have really been missing your blog! Glad to be back!
Tatum sounds hillarious! Wished we lived closer!
for his defense, he probably sharted also...
Post a Comment