Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For Friend

Kendra, I had to dedicate this post to you. I found some old pictures (and, subsequent proof) of a few old memories.

Missing you, friend.

In no particular order...

Entertainment for all: Summer and Kendra "fighting".


"Couching In" Amy & Nici - they were usually on the receiving end of pranks those days.


The "Wall of Fame" - it all started w/ Kendra's awesome collage poster (see pic). There were many more additions before the wall came down. We didn't have Hasselhoff on the wall, though.


Midget Wrestling: Amy & Kendra getting ready to announce the fight. I particularly like that they're both holding up cans of Mountain Dew - not sure of the reason, though.


Midget Wrestling: Me wearing a fighter mask. 1) The event really was billed as "Midget Wrestling" - we weren't entirely to blame for the lack of political correctness. Thanks Heber High! and 2) I love the kid's face in the background of the picture. I wonder what he's thinking...


Me returning "Butch"s Hair. For story, please refer to #79 on the "100 Things About Me" post found here.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

hi! so i just started a new blog with my cousins where we are all authors so we can just leave a post of a memory whenever we want...thought it might be fun for byu/ricks days. this would be a perfect example of what i was thinking...you wanna do it if i start one? i know summer has said that she and kendra have started a list with emails of funny memories. i wonder if they would be willing to share some and allow us to put our 2 cents in. whaddaya think?

Seriously... said...

ego....i thought I commented here last night, but maybe i didn't. i'm a little out of it right now. this was an awesome post! i copied it on my blog, hope you don't mind (so i can put it in my blog book next year). Anyway...i'm going to go through my pictures and put some up (though it might have to wait until we move, i think they are already in boxes). Anyway, miss you!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin