Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Ever have one of those days?
Woke up from a much needed nap (3 hours of sleep last night) to Tatum asking me to wipe her bottom. When I go into the bathroom I find poo EVERYWHERE. And I mean, everywhere. 1 1/2 hours later, clean bathroom. Timeout lasted longer than usual today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Lol! I know it's not funny but the way you worded that is great!
OMG! I had the same thing happen to me today! It wasn't all over the bathroom just the toilet and the floor and her hands and feet but it was still gross!
Oh geez! You poor thing--Ok- Me and Jami can totally watch your kids this weekend while you nap!!!
OH NOT FUN!!! I'm sorry to hear about your eventful morning. I hope it gets better.
I'm so with ya Ego! Have I ever told you about when natalie ate poo?
Dude. I totally just read your list of 100 and I'm cracking up!!! And generic mac 'n cheese is the sickest thing in the world.
oh my gosh, sick. Maybe I DON'T want kids!
totally mini-vomited in my mouth. at least you didn't have emmit licking it up like lola does.
Post a Comment