At least for awhile! Here are all the kiddies together. I can't even express to you how frustrating it is to try and get eight kids - six of whom are three and under - to all look in the same direction for a picture. This is the best of the bunch.
What a darling picture! I agree with everyone else that the kids look pretty darn good. It's amazing that the siblings really do look just like one another. So fun.
5 comments:
I Love Lane in this pic! haha. It turned out very cute!
Not too bad! At least they're all looking!
I think it turned out pretty good for having a bunch of little ones! They're darling!
What a darling picture! I agree with everyone else that the kids look pretty darn good. It's amazing that the siblings really do look just like one another. So fun.
I love Tatum's big cheese face.. All the kids look so cute! That's got to be a fun experience to try to get all the kids to look and act happy. :)
Post a Comment